Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Share] €330 p/m, looking for people for 3 bedroom house in Dublin

Options
  • 03-09-2014 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there folks! We all know that finding a place to stay in Dublin has become ridiculous, so I'm looking to get a group of three together to try rent a house instead of trying to find shared houses. So I'm looking for two extra people.

I may have one already, it's located on Prussia Street and looks fairly nice from the outside. It's three separate bedrooms and is going for 1kp/m so I figure it can be split 333euro per person, plus bills.

PM me if you're interested!

edit: The two extra people don't necessarily need to already know each other

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 userofnames123

Buckley404 wrote: »
    Hi there folks! We all know that finding a place to stay in Dublin has become ridiculous, so I'm looking to get a group of three together to try rent a house instead of trying to find shared houses. So I'm looking for two extra people.

I may have one already, it's located on Prussia Street and looks fairly nice from the outside. It's three separate bedrooms and is going for 1kp/m so I figure it can be split 333euro per person, plus bills.

PM me if you're interested!

edit: The two extra people don't necessarily need to already know each other

One girl here 23yr old see my ad here too. Needs to accept rent allowance thats the only complication!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 IndieBindie

Hi, I'm looking for a room, would be interested if u still have one available depending on where your accommodation is located in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 userofnames123

Actually rent allowance at 330 p/m mighnt be necessary for me thats not too bad. You see anything in that range so far?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement