Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pregnant?

Options
  • 03-09-2014 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi.. my last period was the 8th july through to the 13th.. i have very regular periods so my next period was due 10th august..on the 3rd of august i got a bit of blood which stopped after 2 days which is very unusual for me and nothing since... i took 2 preg tests and both came up negative.. since then i have been very tired moody my stomach is bloated like a basketball headaches going bathroom more at night fluttery feeling in my stomach cravings for food more at night time..like pasta cabonara at 1am??lol.. weird feelings in my legs feeling full after a few bites of my dinner..i only get nausea once in a while...is there a chance i could be preg after 2 negative tests?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

When did you do the tests?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 con14

When did you do the tests?

A few days after the blood stopped and another one the week after

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭spottybananas

I would say go to your gp just to see what they might think it could possibly be. I think some people don't get positive tests for a couple of weeks for whatever reason, the spotting sounds like implantation bleeding (hope that doesn't count as medical advice on here?) but probably best getting it checked with your gp.

Advertisement