Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc Design Innovation

Options
  • 03-09-2014 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭

About to start this in a couple of weeks. I will be travelling a lot before it begins so plenty of free time for reading etc..

Just wondering if anyone has taken this course and if so, what to expect/tips around the following;
    Suggested/Recommended/Required reading material.
    Hours outside of taught lectures.
    CA and deliverable lengths and requirements.
    Also around the project, are physical products completed or is it entirely theoretical/digital.

I'm working a condensed work week full time and doing this full time also, so I will be stretched to breaking point and want to be as prepared as possible. Any advice or suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

Me too - except I'm doing the part time two year option!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

Same here...working full time and doing the full time course...so its gonna be killer.

Isn't this the first year of this course? I don't think anyone will have much insight to offer us :(

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

So maybe I shouldn't be on boards right now, but I'm hiding from all that pre reading we have to do for Thursday!!!! It's going to be an interesting course

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭bruce wayne

So maybe I shouldn't be on boards right now, but I'm hiding from all that pre reading we have to do for Thursday!!!! It's going to be an interesting course

There will be no hiding from that unfortunately.... Lots of pre reading to do for the next couple of days

Advertisement