Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on Maths ?

Options
  • 03-09-2014 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I don't know if this is the correct forum but I am going into 5th year and I have been put into a maths class with a teacher who I was moved from before. She is not good at teaching maths, this is Ordinary level and makes remarks to pupils who don't get it first thing.
    I was changed to a new teacher for JC and this teacher was fantastic, explained maths over and over and gave homework even at weekends. This is not going to be the case now and I have approached the Principal about this but she is non commital about moving me to other pass maths classes and my parents have met her too.
    I work hard and have good reports, all my other subjects will be HL for Leaving Cert. All the students know the effective teachers now by 5th Year. I feel like I am a 'troublemaker' now as I want to be sure of at least passing my LC Maths which is not looking good now.

Advertisement