Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Android Apps A leaving Cert Student Should Have?

Options
  • 02-09-2014 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

So I got a tablet the last day and downloaded my usual favorites (memrise and dualingo) and went browsing and found some good apps for school and I was wondering if there were any more people knew about that were good.
    I have
    memrise
    Dualingo
    evernote
    TED (as in ted talks cos i'm a nerd)
    tape a talk
    log tables app
    expense manager
    handycalc
    japanese lite
    learning japanese
    Quotes book
    A level biology
    pocket physics
    homework manager
    school assistant

and then the normal ones like skype and adobe reader

any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Think you've pretty much got everything covered there. The only additional ones I use are Khan Academy, the mocks.ie leaving cert app, LC Answers (for getting the marking schemes up quickly) and also OneNote but Evernote is the same thing essentially. I'm not sure if they all have android apps too but I'd presume so.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

Saster123 wrote: »
    So I got a tablet the last day and downloaded my usual favorites (memrise and dualingo) and went browsing and found some good apps for school and I was wondering if there were any more people knew about that were good.
    I have
    memrise
    Dualingo
    evernote
    TED (as in ted talks cos i'm a nerd)
    tape a talk
    log tables app
    expense manager
    handycalc
    japanese lite
    learning japanese
    Quotes book