Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple Engagement Ring Designs and Ideas

Options
  • 02-09-2014 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone may know where I might find a shop in Dublin that sells similar style engagement rings? Or just regular rings that look similar.

I understand these are bespoke handmade rings but I'm just looking for something slightly similar.

They don't have to be expensive or even have real diamonds as I will most likely buy a promise ring for the moment and get the real one with my partner later as I know she doesn't trust me to do it myself.

*links have to be copied and pasted i'm afraid

img0.etsystatic.com/032/0/6606097/il_570xN.644613694_3jhl.jpg

img0.etsystatic.com/029/0/6606097/il_570xN.636679488_dn5p.jpg

More examples here:
    etsy.com/ie/shop/artemer?ref=l2-shopheader-name

*Apologies i can't put in pictures or proper hyperlinks but as I'm a new users this is not allowed :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭homemadecider

You could try Argos? They might have something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

You should try email that etsy seller and ask them to make one for you with a fake stone or CZ - they might do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AnotherGem

You should check out Rare Jewellry Design on Castle Market St near Georges Street Arcade. They had pieces like this the last time I was looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 michael_r

thanks for the replies. I have emailed the sellers on Etsy but it will take too long to deliver.

Advertisement