Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kanger protank 3 mini..

Options
  • 02-09-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I just bought the kanger protank 3, bottom dual coil..
    Well it's the first time after almost one year that I was stuck on DCT + boge cartomizers that I like something else!

For long I have been trying to find something else.. and finally.. I am happy..

but!

I bought the mini one... and I am constantly refilling it!
    Not a big problem I can refill or I can buy the bigger version..
    I am bit scared about how much I vape to be honest, because I was already around 5ml with the dct.. I don't want to see how much I use now!

Anybody else find that it consume a lot of liquid?
    Maybe also because is dual coil I believe..
    any suggestion for something else good that consume a bit less of liquid
    (not money problem, more "health")

(I tried the Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer Set, but don't like it.. )
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 redpied

jsabina wrote: »
    Hi,
    I just bought the kanger protank 3, bottom dual coil..
    Well it's the first time after almost one year that I was stuck on DCT + boge cartomizers that I like something else!

For long I have been trying to find something else.. and finally.. I am happy..

but!

I bought the mini one... and I am constantly refilling it!
    Not a big problem I can refill or I can buy the bigger version..
    I am bit scared about how much I vape to be honest, because I was already around 5ml with the dct.. I don't want to see how much I use now!

Anybody else find that it consume a lot of liquid?
    Maybe also because is dual coil I believe..
    any suggestion for something else good that consume a bit less of liquid
    (not money problem, more "health")

(I tried the Aspire ET-S BDC Glassomizer Set, but don't like it.. )
    thanks

aspire mini nautilus 2.0ml very good and with the bvc you get longer from the coils

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

It might not just be the protank, but the general rule of thumb is more vapour equals more juice.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

It might not just be the protank, but the general rule of thumb is more vapour equals more juice.

mmh not sure I have more vapour.
    I was wondering if anyone else found the same as myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

jsabina wrote: »
    mmh not sure I have more vapour.
    I was wondering if anyone else found the same as myself

I know what you're saying. It's the dual coils in the tank. I'm using the same. Filling at least 3 times a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

the big pro tank 3 or the smaller one?
    because I am half filling (don't know how to fill it all) and after 10 minutes the liquid is gone... scary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

I noticed this with the mini Nautilus, from what I've picked up it's a combination of everything. The dual coils heats more juice, the air flow depending on your setting sucks more juice into the coil and because of all of this you get better flavour so you tend to vape more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

my protank mini 3 eats the juice also but its worth it for the taste you get.

Advertisement