Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Irish Dancing Dress

Options
  • 02-09-2014 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Anyone know where one could get a cheap / fake girl's Irish dancing dress? I'm living abroad and I've 3 little girls who are very eager to wear them, but there's no way I'm shelling out for the real thing!
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 aibreann_

Anyone know where one could get a cheap / fake girl's Irish dancing dress? I'm living abroad and I've 3 little girls who are very eager to wear them, but there's no way I'm shelling out for the real thing!
    Thanks in advance

Your best bet would be trying second hand costume websites like dance again, second chance dance or get that dress, just google second hand irish dance dresses and a load of websites will pop up. They've a good selection of dresses on done deal too. If you even ask in your dance school if anyone has a dress for sale they might even give ya a discount :) good luck and I hope you find some!

Advertisement