Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

it band very sore

Options
  • 02-09-2014 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

hi guys i havent being running in the last 3 weeks, because i was running 6 mile one night and i had to stop as my knee started to give me trouble. its the first injury i have got since i started to run year an half ago. i think i done it because i was doing big mileage for the marathon. pain is on the outside of my right knee. i went to the physio last week and he said it was my IT band he messaged it and he said i could run the next day. but when i went out i got to 3 miles and i had to stop again.couple of hours later i could not move my leg as it completely seized up. has anyone had this injury. thanks ps i have being foam rolling all week and its getting better but dont no if i should run

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

Sorry as per the charter, we can't give out medical advice:
    We do not give out medical advice. Injuries may have common symptoms but are unique to the individual - just because you were able to keep training with X injury or were out for months because of Y doesn't mean that the same will apply to someone else. Bad advice given here and followed through could aggravate an injury and prevent an athlete making a full recovery in as rapid a time as possible. This restriction is Boards-wide and purposely heavy-handed. So don't feel offended if your thread about a sprained ankle (which you may deem "non-medical") gets locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement