Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Study Plan Help

Options
  • 02-09-2014 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi, I am in 6th year and doing the Leaving Cert study plan. I want to start studying as early as possible & something that is not too hectic. My options are Business, History, Geography & French all HL. The only subjects I am doing OL in is Irish & maths. So if anyone has a study plan that you used or one that you plan on using, please let me know :) Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 704 ✭✭✭Lara_15

Last year I made up a table with my subjects going down the side and week1 week2 etc. going across the top. I hat one or two topics/chapters per week per subject that I could work my way through at my own pace so long as by the end of the week it was all done. That way if youre having a bad day or youre really tired you can do a nice subject that day and if you have plenty of time one day but have plans another you can work around that

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dreamer95

Last year, I did half an hour of each subject starting at 5:30 or 6pm. I start with my least favourite subject and worked my way through the evening until I finished with the subject I liked the most at around 9-9:30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Magnate

Lara_15 wrote: »
    Last year I made up a table with my subjects going down the side and week1 week2 etc. going across the top. I hat one or two topics/chapters per week per subject that I could work my way through at my own pace so long as by the end of the week it was all done. That way if youre having a bad day or youre really tired you can do a nice subject that day and if you have plenty of time one day but have plans another you can work around that

That seems like a much better idea compared to my current plan of sticking to a rigid schedule. Definitely a lot more flexible alright, might try it out.

Advertisement