Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SINGER SEEKING GUITARIST TO BUSK WITH ON A REGULAR BASIS IN DUBLIN CITY CENTRE

Options
  • 02-09-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hey there, I'm a singer with over 10 years of singing and performance experience, most recently holding a residency singing weekly in Siam Thai Dundrum and Malahide. I am currently studying Music in BIMM Dublin, D.I.T. and am looking for someone to busk with in Dublin city centre to make some extra cash, preferably a guitarist on a regular basis. Please find attached some youtube links to get an idea of my voice and stage experience. (Can't actually link them here as boards won't let me but if you youtube Bríd Gallagher you'll find my stage experience! :)
    Want to get busking ASAP and regularly as I have no commitments atm and am available basically every day and have a large repertoire ready to go! If you're interested please PM me!
    MUST BE COMMITTED, NO TIME WASTERS PLZ!
    Thanks a million,
    Bríd.

Advertisement