Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groups

Options
  • 02-09-2014 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone thought I'd start a thread about different groups around that can serve as somewhat of a directory towards people looking to join a group. So even if people can just put up what groups they are in or groups that they know of in their local area and when and if they accept new members.

So I'll start off I'm with Acting Out.

Acting Out are an LGBT community drama group, based in Outhouse on Capel street in Dublin.We normally do 2/3 performances a year(both scripted and devised). New members are welcome but only at the beginning of term (usually September and January) All ages, levels of experience welcome. Free to Join but a donation of 4 euro per class in encouraged. Meet Thursdays at 7pm.

Anybody else?

Advertisement