Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Learner permit still not here

Options
  • 02-09-2014 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello,

Does anybody have a number for the ndls?

I applied for a learner permit 3.5 weeks ago. My sister applied at the same time and received hers after a week, yet mine still has not arrived. The only contact details I can find on NDLS.ie is an e-mail address, and I haven't got a reply from them after several days! If anyone has a number I could call it would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Try (076) 108 7880

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Morrisseyy

Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

Any luck with this?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Morrisseyy

Moody_mona wrote: »
    Any luck with this?

Rang them up and got an answer quickly. There was a discrepancy between the spelling of my address between documents. They processed it then and there on the phone and it should arrive here soon. Not sure what would have happened if I hadn't rang up as the application had been sitting there for 3 weeks and nobody contacted me :/

Advertisement