Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage Bride Dublin?

Options
  • 01-09-2014 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm trying to book an appointment in Vintage Bride Dublin. I've rang, emailed and filled out there online form but I haven't heard back. Has anyone had a similar experience with them? How did you get an appointment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭streetcar

My sister bought her wedding dress in Vintage Bride. She didnt have any issues at all.
    When did you start contacting them?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

streetcar wrote: »
    My sister bought her wedding dress in Vintage Bride. She didnt have any issues at all.
    When did you start contacting them?

Couple of weeks ago, just thought it was strange, everywhere else I contacted got back to me within the day. I was starting to think they are closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Could they have closed for part of August? I was trying to contact a shop in the Powerscourt centre last week and had similar problems -no-one answering the phone or writing back to emails. I figure they're just on holidays and didn't change their voicemail message or put a note on their website (helpful!).

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭streetcar

My sister had a dress fitting last week and the lady who runs the shop happened to pop into the seamstress at the same time.
    I believe she has a facebook page. Have you tried that?

As I said, I am pretty surprised with the lack of response. She has been communicative with my sister; never had any issues with getting through....

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭An Bhanríon

I was in touch with them by the online form in July and they did get back to me. I may have taken a few days, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

I heard back from the shop owner last night :) Maybe they where just closed for August.

Advertisement