Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiring a doctor for event!

Options
  • 01-09-2014 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hey,

I was wondering if any of you have any advice on how to source a doctor for martial arts events with full contact matches. Perhaps you have used someone at your own events you can recommend!

We always have a trained paramedic at our events and in the past have had doctors present too.

We are looking for someone who is available and has experience in this field, maybe they have an interest in martial arts and would be more offay with the competition settings!

Any advice please pm me.

MODS apologies for duplicating this questions in different forums but its a very important safety standard that to be quite honest isn't always adhered to !

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

Paul

Did you get sorted? there is a group of doctors and medics that work most shows, I think Glenn is one of the lads that runs it

If your stuck I will try get a number fro you

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2 elm023

Have u got sorted? I have a number of a doctor we use to cover all our kickboxing shows. She is very experienced and will do medicals as well as be ringside for all fights.

Advertisement