Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much sleep do you get per night

Options
  • 01-09-2014 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

On weekdays and weekends, just curious to how I compare to my peers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

i did the lc last year, would sleep from midnight to 7 weeknights, friday midnight to 9 and saturday nights 1-2am to 10-11 in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Jimfo1970

Not much. I have to be up at 4am and I'm still on this yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭coolerboy

I normally sleep at around 10-12 in the night and wake up at 7(which is the plan).Last school year I slept at 2am and woke up at 8.40 and was usually late for school! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Mario95

When I was in 6th usually had 5-7 hours of sleep on weekdays, and 10+ on weekends.

Now I have 2 more weeks of freedom left, so I sleep whenever I feel like sleeping - which is about 10 hours a day :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I got 5-6 hours a night on weekdays and 8 hours on weekends during 6th year. 3-5 hours during the LC and mocks.

Would not recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

Back when I did the LC I'd have gotten 2-4 hours on weekdays. Probably got 8 hours at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Kat97

Depends but usually 6-7 hours. So 12-7 ish on the weekdays and varies on weekends..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Blue giant

I sleep a good 8 hours during the week and maybe around 10 or 11 at the weekend. I do still be wrecked though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

I used to get just less than 7 hours most week nights. 1:30-8:20. Friday nights maybe 8 and Saturday night close to 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭is mise spartacus

I try to be asleep before 10:30 and get up at 7:30
    (not going so well :P)
    Weekends it's usually whenever I fall asleep and whenever I wake up :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement