Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Hair Stylist and Make-up Artist

Options
  • 31-08-2014 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi everyone,

Could anyone recommend a good hair stylist and a good make-up artist in County Wexford please? Doesn't need to be from the same company.

Thanks all 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭anamaria

CA81 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Could anyone recommend a good hair stylist and a good make-up artist in County Wexford please? Doesn't need to be from the same company.

Thanks all 😊

Sharon Murphy in Castlebridge is excellent. She did my wedding last month. She will come to your house that morning. She does hair and make-up and everyone loved the styles! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Wexy86

Is recommend Kate Rose Crean for the makeup, she's on facebook or just google her, she's fab :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭Ballfro

Lauri Dempsey for make up. She does airbrush make up and it's flawless. Stays put too.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭amandaf675

Gillian Flynn in Kiss and Make-up is amazing at makeup!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

I second Kate Rose Crean. So professional, and a pleasure to have in your house!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 CA81

Hi all thanks so much for the suggestions!! Someone suggested to me also Making Faces in Gorey, anyone had any experience with them? Any suggestions for hair stylists please? Much appreciated 😘

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭painauchocolat

CA81 wrote: »
    Hi all thanks so much for the suggestions!! Someone suggested to me also Making Faces in Gorey, anyone had any experience with them? Any suggestions for hair stylists please? Much appreciated 😘

I used Making Faces for my wedding and was very happy with them. Friendly and professional, v good results. Would def recommend

Advertisement