Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lc Accounting

Options
  • 31-08-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭

Help please. I've just started accounting and were doing the Cr giver Dr receiver stuff. For homework we had to do the T accounts out and do the cr dr stuff and then extract a trial balance. How do i extract a trial balance? im so confused because i put all of my accounts in separate T accounts so like theres only 1 figure in each one. (Like i have 5 bank t accounts) So how do i balance them to put them in a trial balance?Sorry thats probably really confusing haha

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 teach432

Just use one Bank account. Put all figures related to bank into the same account.

Trial Balance: Just take the Closing Balances in each t-account (the figure you carry over to the other side underneath the account totals) and put them in the TB on the same side.

Advertisement