Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert help?!

Options
  • 31-08-2014 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

It would be great if anyone could help me out. I dropped out of school when i was 16, didn't do my leaving cert and highly regretting it. I really want to do it but dont have 3-6 grand to do it. Does anyone know a cheaper way of doing it? I live quite far from dublin so commuting everyday for college is out of the question. Any help is very much appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,120 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Contact your local ETB (previously known as VECs). It won't cost you anything like three grand to do your Leaving Cert.. Not sure who told you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LilyLion

spurious wrote: »
    Contact your local ETB (previously known as VECs). It won't cost you anything like three grand to do your Leaving Cert.. Not sure who told you that.

Online services for education where i live is pretty badly done, didnt say anything about a leaving cert course. Thanks for your help!

Advertisement