Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Ec Journal Misplaced!! Please help :(

Options
  • 31-08-2014 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hiya! Just wondering does anybody know what I can do to get a new home ec journal asap? We had cowboy builders in and they binned and moved absolutely everything over the summer and of course now I can't find my all important home ec journal! Would absolutely love if anybody could help me as I really need this!

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭happywithlife

Crap hope you have your rough drafts! It's a pain to fill them in once never mind twice.
    Your school may have a second one - if not ring the SEC in athlone - they'll send you out a new one
    090-644 2700

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Well we can't help find it but your school may be able to order a new booklet or your teacher might have a spare one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ciarakks

Thanks lads! Yeah teacher isn't much help so I'll definitely contact the ones in athlone...thanks a million :)

Advertisement