Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee beans or freshly ground coffee shops in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

There's a few places you should go.

Coffeeangel (South Anne St. or Pembroke St)
    3FE (Grand Canal Dock)
    Vice (Middle Abbey St)
    Joe's (Arnotts Department Store)

Any of the above should be able to sort you out.

PS I happen to work in Joe's!

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

snollup wrote: »
    There's a few places you should go.

Coffeeangel (South Anne St. or Pembroke St)
    3FE (Grand Canal Dock)
    Vice (Middle Abbey St)
    Joe's (Arnotts Department Store)

Any of the above should be able to sort you out.

PS I happen to work in Joe's!

agree completely! Vice is inside a club called the twisted pepper ( you would miss it otherwise)

Also check out Roasted Brown in Temple bar, like 3FE they roast their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭wannabecraig

I'd add Sasha house petite to that list... Maybe put it at the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

Yeah, was going to big up Sasha, too. It usually gets left out of the coffee circuit because it's not hip enough but I first went there shortly after it opened and had the most amazing Ethiopian Sidamo espresso. Only Bonanza in Berlin has come close, in my humble estimation.

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Jezek

sarkozy wrote: »
    Yeah, was going to big up Sasha, too. It usually gets left out of the coffee circuit because it's not hip enough but I first went there shortly after it opened and had the most amazing Ethiopian Sidamo espresso. Only Bonanza in Berlin has come close, in my humble estimation.

I simply didn't like the coffee that much the couple of times i went... may be time for another chance!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭sarkozy

I hope standards haven't dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Conba

I'd add Sasha house petite to that list... Maybe put it at the top.

And where would that be then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Zagato

It's on Drury street, just on the left at the vehicle entrance to Drury Street Car Park, very small and a bit recessed into the car park so very easy to miss.
    Here

You can always call into Kaph after which is a on the same side of Drury street closer to Exchequer Street.

Advertisement