Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography LC - Irish Regions Question

Options
  • 30-08-2014 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi so I need some help. Im revising my regional essays and our peripheral region is the BMW. Our core region is South and East which is different than most books which used the GDA... am i ok learning the South and East like is it a recognised region? Is my teacher correct or should I just learn GDA...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭T0001

I've never heard of the South and East Region, I've only heard of the GDA or the Dublin Region. If your teacher says it's OK it should be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 28 zagaluke

I wouldn't worry, if your teacher is doing it it's probably completely fine

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Oscar.

It's fine. Although I find it strange as I would have though the GDA would be a lot easier to use as a core region - in terms of learning and remembering, a lot of it is common sense/knowledge.

Advertisement