Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

flashing lessons

Options
  • 30-08-2014 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

id like to learn how to use a flash properly, can anyone recommend any websites, tutorials or classes etc??

i have a nissin flash i bought to use with my lumix gf1, now i stick it on my canon and it works but i dont think i can sync it up properly, and it didnt come with instructions.... so i hardly ever use it! help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭thebaz

from my experience , the best way to learn flash is

practise practise practise

find out what method best suits you , whether thats bounce , and how to diffuse the harsh light with various diffusers either bought or handmade

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭almorris

Strobst.com

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Second Strobist. Also neilvn.com/tangents/

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭LUZ

thanks for the replies :) ill have a good look through strobist and i saw a course with the instute of photography and ive heard theyre good so ill keep an eye out if they do it again. id prefer someone to show me rather than online.

Advertisement