Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sneaking Into Electric Picnic

Options
  • 29-08-2014 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

So I've heard of a lot of people who are heading down to Stradbally without a ticket.
    The lads I were speaking to all seemed fairly optimistic that they'd get in, but I'm fairly skeptical about the whole thing.
    It's the biggest festival in the country, so I'd have to imagine security will be pretty tight.

Anyone know of anyone, or have any experience sneaking into EP?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Snegg wrote: »
    So I've heard of a lot of people who are heading down to Stradbally without a ticket.
    The lads I were speaking to all seemed fairly optimistic that they'd get in, but I'm fairly skeptical about the whole thing.
    It's the biggest festival in the country, so I'd have to imagine security will be pretty tight.

Anyone know of anyone, or have any experience sneaking into EP?

Jump into a bears picnic basket op.

I jumped in to yogis picnic basket last year and he got me past the bouncers, not a bother.

My mate however jumped in boo-boos. He was snared.

It's like yogi is smarter than the average bear or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,731 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I'm actually tunneling my way in from Galway as we speak.
    Coverage down here is shyte.

I think I hear music!

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭fermanagh_man

I heard security is extra tight this year

A rabbit couldn't get in

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

lmao.. good luck to them. Of all the festivals people could sneak into EP would have to be the most difficult.

Unless they've drastically reduced security in the 3 years since I've been there then they don't have a snowballs chance in hell of getting in and remaining undetected.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Ignominious behaviour, how old are these men?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Extremely difficult to break in, trust me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭Shakespeare's Sister

Was witness to an attempt at it one year - someone's friend with a wristband pass met them and gave them the wristband. Glad they got caught. Whatever about sneaking into something a lot smaller, Electric Picnic is huge money (some people choose a holiday or E.P. each summer).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

You buy a ticket, so no need to sneak in. Problem solved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement