Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wexford Sat.

Options
  • 29-08-2014 8:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭

Hi lads, im heading to the meeting in wexford tomorrow and wondering if anyone has any tips. Ive given up racing lately so im a bit rusty.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,981 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Keep your money in your pocket, Wexford is a punters graveyard. It's literally in my back garden so I'm at most meetings and never back a thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭bmcc10

I was told to back Spas Dancer in the 15:50 Sandown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

I fancy hawk hill and Azza in the 2.45 at newton abbot.
    Hawk hill has the ability to win this not alone off this mark but with michael heard taking a further 10lbs off!
    Tim Vaughans yard was struggling for the whole of the season last year with a virus and I'm hoping the few months spent at pipes will have got to the bottom of him now and see him ready to run a big race. I have to say Azza looks like a serious horse and could be one for an expensive handicap during the year. Not sure whether they'll run him to win today but if they did I'd expect him to win

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Peintre Celebre

Very keen to take on Pearl Secret bismark of the weekend on this ground chanced the consistent and like able Kingsgate Native at 5/1 before the withdrawal

What About Carlo is a lovely improving colt and likes this ground. Took 14/1 on him last night 3.50 Sandown. Highly tried last time his easy win at Epsom off 6lbs lower was a good win. He might have not stopped improving still a bit of 12/1 around in a good race

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

Keep your money in your pocket, Wexford is a punters graveyard. It's literally in my back garden so I'm at most meetings and never back a thing.
    Ended up doing very well, 4 winners out of 6 races. The race Katie Walsh won being the one I avoided

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭razorhead

ste2010 wrote: »
    I fancy hawk hill and Azza in the 2.45 at newton abbot.
    Hawk hill has the ability to win this not alone off this mark but with michael heard taking a further 10lbs off!
    Tim Vaughans yard was struggling for the whole of the season last year with a virus and I'm hoping the few months spent at pipes will have got to the bottom of him now and see him ready to run a big race. I have to say Azza looks like a serious horse and could be one for an expensive handicap during the year. Not sure whether they'll run him to win today but if they did I'd expect him to win

Ste, Azza entered tomorrow in Sandown (12.50)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭ste2010

razorhead wrote: »
    Ste, Azza entered tomorrow in Sandown (12.50)

At that price I might give her a whirl
    Tomorrow
    I also like the look of spirit Oscar..both nice prices

Advertisement