Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation for couple (Dublin)

Options
  • 29-08-2014 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭

Long shot, but thought I'd try here. It's quite difficult finding accommodation that will accept couples. I'm attending DIT, OH is attending BIT. We're not too fussy about the location, as long as it's near a bus route that leads to the city for myself, and near a bus/train route to Blanchardstown for him. We're both receiving BTEA but we're not looking in particular for places that accept RA, (though it would be nice) we don't mind as long as we can get by for the next 2 years :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Karwn

rawn wrote: »
    Long shot, but thought I'd try here. It's quite difficult finding accommodation that will accept couples. I'm attending DIT, OH is attending BIT. We're not too fussy about the location, as long as it's near a bus route that leads to the city for myself, and near a bus/train route to Blanchardstown for him. We're both receiving BTEA but we're not looking in particular for places that accept RA, (though it would be nice) we don't mind as long as we can get by for the next 2 years :)
    I have a self contained apartment (granny flat) available suitable for a couple it has one bedroom with double and single bed, kitchen,bathroom and sitting room (own hall door) it's in Dublin 12 with lots of transport options bus/Luas. Rent 125 each per week including bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Karwn wrote: »
    I have a self contained apartment (granny flat) available suitable for a couple it has one bedroom with double and single bed, kitchen,bathroom and sitting room (own hall door) it's in Dublin 12 with lots of transport options bus/Luas. Rent 125 each per week including bills.

Hi thanks for the reply. Do you accept rent allowance? We only recieve 150e each on BTEA so 125e would unfortunately be impossible without it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Karwn

rawn wrote: »

Unfortunately it's only available until December and we don't take rent allowance

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement