Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NEED ACCOMMODATION ASAP NEAR IADT.

Options
  • 28-08-2014 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hey guys!

This is my second post about accommodation it is getting very near the start of college term and I have no where to stay. I have looked at a few places but they haven't worked out unfortunately.

I am willing to share a room with a girl, I am willing to live in digs, I am willing to share a house with other students.

I'm going to be a first year student and I'd like somewhere within walking distance or close to a bus route that leaves you not to far from IADT preferably the 46A ha :)

Anybody know of anything going please let me know. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dragon6250

Double room to rent in Killiney in family home. Complete with ensuite. Sunday to Thursday breakfast and evening meal included. 10 minutes walk to dart and DALKEy. Wifi and netflix included. Parking if required. Suit one college student. €150.00 per week. References required.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Olivia111

Sent you a private message

Sunday to Friday :-)

Have you any pictures ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

That 75 route is terrible its every half hour if you're lucky. Normally longer.

• Advertisement

Oh right I would much prefer somewhere close to 46a bus route or in walking distance.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Crunchy Friends

Have you guys tried the IADT Facebook Accommodation page?
    Lots of postings there daily.

https://www.facebook.com/iadtaccomodation?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ClaraBow

Hello Olivia

I have a very nice twin room which is on Foxrock Green, off Foxrock Park, just 15/20 minute walk from IADT and 2 minutes from the 46A bus stop.
    It's a quiet happy family home with a friendly dog. Breakfast will be provided and dinner is optional. The house overlooks a quiet green. I see you are willing to share. I don't have a photo as I am awaiting the arrival of 2 new beds.

If you have found somewhere else, best of luck with your studies. If not, I'm sure you would be happy here.

Regards

Pat
    Olivia111 wrote: »
    Hey guys!

This is my second post about accommodation it is getting very near the start of college term and I have no where to stay. I have looked at a few places but they haven't worked out unfortunately.

I am willing to share a room with a girl, I am willing to live in digs, I am willing to share a house with other students.

I'm going to be a first year student and I'd like somewhere within walking distance or close to a bus route that leaves you not to far from IADT preferably the 46A ha :)

Anybody know of anything going please let me know. Thanks!

Advertisement