Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 2 Cao offers help

Options
  • 28-08-2014 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. My first round CAO offer was for science in UCD which I happily accepted. I have chosen my modules and have settled into studying at UCD

This morning I got an offer for human health and disease in tcd and now I'm very confused.

I have an interest in studying medicine as a graduate and I was just wondering what would be the best option to go for. I'm really leaning towards UCD as it's handier for me.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

smtp95 wrote: »
    Hey,

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum. My first round CAO offer was for science in UCD which I happily accepted. I have chosen my modules and have settled into studying at UCD

This morning I got an offer for human health and disease in tcd and now I'm very confused.

I have an interest in studying medicine as a graduate and I was just wondering what would be the best option to go for. I'm really leaning towards UCD as it's handier for me.

Thanks

The actual degree you obtain does not really affect your GEM application. You simply need to achieve a 2:1 minimum regardless of course choice. I haven't studied either of these courses but my advice would be to study something you have a genuine interest in. This will help when it comes to studying for exams (If you pick a course just to get into medicine you may get bored after some time). HTH

Advertisement