Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

people who should not be on tv

Options
  • 28-08-2014 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I hear that tv3 have a new tv autumn schedule and that Lucy Kennedy is to host blind date.

In my opinion this girl has no talent and should not be on tv. In fact most of the people on irish tv are talentless and I don't know how they get their gigs.
    Here is my top 10 tv talentless twits that if I never saw them again I would be very happy.
    1. Lucy Kennedy
    2. Kathryn Thomas
    3. Brian ormond
    4. Mooney
    5. Ireland am - the whole cast
    6. Brunker
    7. Pat the plank
    8. Mrs panti
    9. Brendan o Connor
    10. Pippa the stupid vain model .married to ormond above.

Please add to list. There are many more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Ryan Tubridy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 markhogan

Frankie Boyle and his mother Susan.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I don't watch Irish TV anymore so it doesn't bother me who they put on. Most Irish and UK TV is much not worth watching, if these people annoy you you've only yourself to blame for watching them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Craig Doyle *

*obligatory seems like a nice guy but...........

Aul Gráinne has had some failures too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭shockwave

Hector.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Anyone who has ever hosted Winning Streak.

Anyone who has ever been a member of a boy band managed by Louis Walsh with the exception of Keith Duffy who knows what to say and how to say it but more importantly when to keep his mouth shut and listen to other people, something his former LW stablemates would do well to learn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭fxotoole

Jeremy Kyle

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,776 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Sinead Kennedy; nearly everytime I watch something she's hosting she comes across as a complaete amateur.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,481 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jason Byrne - I think he believes he is a comedian but he isn't

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jason Byrne - I think he believes he is a comedian but he isn't
    Just like the tranny granny :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Norma_Desmond

With regards RTE, it would be quicker to name the few that should be on TV, over those that shouldn't.

Lord only knows where they recruit their presenters etc. from.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Nuala Carey who sometimes does the weather. I immediately have to switch channel when she appears on my tv.
    With regards RTE, it would be quicker to name the few that should be on TV, over those that shouldn't.

Who?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

John McKririck. A nasty, repulsive gobshyte..

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

GerB40 wrote: »
    John McKririck. A nasty, repulsive gobshyte..

You got your wish. He's gone from Channel 4 racing. They didn't renew his contract. Rarely if ever appears on terrestrial TV anymore.

The entire cast of Loose Women get my vote. It's an appalling programme.

Oh, and Martin King as well.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

I hear that tv3 have a new tv autumn schedule and that Lucy Kennedy is to host blind date.

In my opinion this girl has no talent and should not be on tv. In fact most of the people on irish tv are talentless and I don't know how they get their gigs.
    Here is my top 10 tv talentless twits that if I never saw them again I would be very happy.
    1. Lucy Kennedy
    2. Kathryn Thomas
    3. Brian ormond
    4. Mooney
    6. Brunker
    7. Pat the plank
    8. Mrs panti
    9. Brendan o Connor

How Did you forget about tubridy, Alan Hughes, Adrian chiles, Victor Costello, Ray darcy, Jennifer Maguire, Mairead Farrell and Chelsea handler? I agree with all of them except Kenny, his current affair shows are good. I don't really agree with calling Pippa stupid, yes she is terrible and her and her husband reak of desperation but they are trying to make a living.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭LorMal

1. Lucy Kennedy
    2. Kathryn Thomas
    3. Brian ormond
    4. Mooney
    6. Brunker
    7. Pat the plank
    8. Mrs panti
    9. Brendan o Connor

Have to agree about Lucy Kennedy. Without being nasty, she is just not suited to media - her attempt at radio really showed her up. She worked as a foil for Podge and Rodge exactly because she is quite vanilla (nothing wrong with that but it aint entertainment). I think we should add Anna Nolan - just zero personality.

How Did you forget about tubridy, Alan Hughes, Adrian chiles, Victor Costello, Ray darcy, Jennifer Maguire, Mairead Farrell and Chelsea handler? I agree with all of them except Kenny, his current affair shows are good. I don't really agree with calling Pippa stupid, yes she is terrible and her and her husband reak of desperation but they are trying to make a living.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Pat Kenny is a good current affairs presenter.

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Pat Kenny is a good current affairs presenter.
    oh is he terrible in your opinion? Well UTV Ireland seem to think along the same lines as me seeing that they're throwing a load of money at him to join their tv3 destroying schedule.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭Ralf and Florian

That guy Bashwanny or whatever his name is.Jennifer Maguire,unpleasent talentless woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Geraldine from De Apprentice.
    Bill Cullen
    Mairead Farrell
    Ledley King
    Niall Quinn

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Ah here, nearly all of them i will grant you are terrible, but Chelsea Handler? The woman is genuinely funny and she knows how to present a show. She doesnt belong in with this dross at all.

Beano wrote: »
    Ah here, nearly all of them i will grant you are terrible, but Chelsea Handler? The woman is genuinely funny and she knows how to present a show. She doesnt belong in with this dross at all.
    Cannot stand her constant repetitive "humour" I slept with 50 cent, I'm half Jewish, I love pot, I love small people, I love lesbians, I love grey goose, I slept my way to the top, I hate snakes, I love xanax, I date older men, I have huge boobs, I'm a new York times best seller, I dress men up as women, I'm hungover/I'm drunk right now, oh did I mention I love black rapper's, and her constant I don't want or need to be here attitude.
    Utterly unbearable woman. So glad her show has finished.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Cannot stand her constant repetitive "humour" I slept with 50 cent, I'm half Jewish, I love pot, I love small people, I love lesbians, I love grey goose, I slept my way to the top, I hate snakes, I love xanax, I date older men, I have huge boobs, I'm a new York times best seller, I dress men up as women, I'm hungover/I'm drunk right now, oh did I mention I love black rapper's, and her constant I don't want or need to be here attitude.
    Utterly unbearable woman. So glad her show has finished.

You seem to have watched somebody you despise a LOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,472 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

This thread has turned pretty nasty (in fairness, it started out pretty nasty and went downhill).

Attacking celebrities/actors etc. is against the charter, so I'm just going to close this now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement