Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Othello essays

Options
  • 28-08-2014 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I'm repeating 6th year, and this year they are doing Othello which is completely new for me. Would anyone have good notes that they would send me? This would be very helpful. Or anyone recommend revision books for english? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Consonata

I'd reccomend you probably should stick to whatever play you did last year. Talk to your teacher about it to see if she can accomodate that, because it will give you more time to be focusing on other things rather than learning a whole new play instead of using the one you had last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Consonata wrote: »
    I'd reccomend you probably should stick to whatever play you did last year. Talk to your teacher about it to see if she can accomodate that, because it will give you more time to be focusing on other things rather than learning a whole new play instead of using the one you had last year.
    It doesn't work like that for the Shakespearean play.
    I think what the op means is that last year he did Macbeth and this year the play is othello . Correct me if I'm wrong .

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cherrilicious

Yes, I did Macbeth last year and this year Othello is on the course for the Leaving Cert 2015.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Lots of Othello posts from six years ago if you use the 'search the forum' feature. Might be some essay links in them. I don't have time to check.

Advertisement