Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue of the Night - LyricFM

Options
  • 28-08-2014 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Always been a fan of this programme with Carl Corcoran & Eamon Lenihan , but really enjoying Donal Dineen at the helm for the past week, brings back fond memories of the "No Disco" days - my introduction to the music of Arvo Pärt !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I just turned on the radio. Listening to Sicilian tenore singing. Hadn't expected to hear Sicilian tenore singing. Hadn't even thought about Sicilian tenore singing for about five years.

Very happy here. Nice one Donal.

Might not be Sicilian tenore singing. Sure sounds like it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

How hass this post not been updated - or is there another thread (sorry if i cant find it) but this show is a great 3 hour event - nightly and a great listen back on their playback facility.

I also listen to the mystery train regularily- normally the day after.

Always somethnig in there and pretty much ad free :)

Love it

https://www.rte.ie/radio/lyricfm/blue-of-the-night/2024/0118/1427409-blue-of-the-night-thursday-18-january-2024/

Advertisement