Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 Car Pooling

Options
  • 27-08-2014 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Ive tried arranging carpooling on the ep website link to getthere.ie but they dont send out the email you need to proceed with the process so best bet is to DIY on boards!!

Anyone looking or offering just put up your times and departure locations !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Edgar Johnson

I have space for 4 people in my car heading from Cork city on Fri @12:00 and returning on Mon @ 3pm if anyone wants to jump in and throw me 15 quid message me! Its a big car so plenty of room for luggage

• Registered Users Posts: 6 o_thom

I have room for 1-2 people, leaving from Dublin Friday around lunchtime (but somewhat flexible) and back Monday. Am on L plates so trying to get someone with a license if possible. PM me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

I can get someone in from Navan area, leaving pretty early on the Friday. Can fit 1 or two at a squeeze due to size of car.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Temp lock to see if this thread is ok.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement