Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any on sale winter gear anywhere?

Options
  • 27-08-2014 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭

As per title, all too like winter today on the commute, time for some bib shorts, anyone see any specials on last years Euro teams or anything like that for thermals or long tights?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭Doc07

As per title, all too like winter today on the commute, time for some bib shorts, anyone see any specials on last years Euro teams or anything like that for thermals or long tights?

I bought two pairs of pro team bibtights on eBay. I'm sure it can be hit and miss but I got fast delivery and good quality gear at half the price of shops.

I also got a comfy pair of bibtights in Hollingsworth Templeogue for a fair price. Lidl/Aldi great for base layers, jackets, socks etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Kinet1c

Picked up a pair of base layer shorts/vest yesterday from Aldi, worked well when out early today. Would recommend for the price, 10 each.

Advertisement