Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wireless charging nexus 7

Options
  • 27-08-2014 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hi

Anyone know of a good qi charging stand for nexus 7 like a stand to use on a bedside locker

thx
    mylesm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

mylesm wrote: »
    Hi

Anyone know of a good qi charging stand for nexus 7 like a stand to use on a bedside locker

thx
    mylesm

This is the one I use and they ship to Ireland.don't know if it might be a bit pricey for you,but I find it excellent.its great if you are using daydream or internet radio or using your nexus 7 for an alarm clock etc
    m.rei.com/product/864187/tylt-tylt-vu-qi-wireless-charger

Here's another one on the USA amazon store,don't think they stock them on the UK amazon store.
    www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IAMEGPU?cache=00d1eee7bfa707eecaa37b98f5ea1a7a&pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1409146989&sr=8-2#ref=mp_s_a_1_2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

The one I have makes a tiny noise which sounds like a motor or wheel rotating while charging both my Nexus 7 and 5 so I wouldn't recommend it. Make sure you get one that's silent if you are have having it on your bedside locker as I've stopped using mine although it was cheap (about 20 euro on Amazon).

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭dec2000

This is the one I use and they ship to Ireland.don't know if it might be a bit pricey for you,but I find it excellent.its great if you are using daydream or internet radio or using your nexus 7 for an alarm clock etc

Here's another one on the USA amazon store,don't think they stock them on the UK amazon store.
    www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00IAMEGPU?cache=00d1eee7bfa707eecaa37b98f5ea1a7a&pi=SY200_QL40&qid=1409146989&sr=8-2#ref=mp_s_a_1_2

Amazon UK link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00E5DIVTA/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?keywords=tylt&qid=1408893529&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

I'm also selling one on adverts as the oneplus does not support wireless charging

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭droidman123

dec2000 wrote: »
    Amazon UK link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00E5DIVTA/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?keywords=tylt&qid=1408893529&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

I'm also selling one on adverts as the oneplus does not support wireless charging

The link for the american site for the tylt vu works out much cheaper,I didn't do the maths for the p&p so I,m not sure about final costs.

Advertisement