Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of Tiler in Mayo

Options
  • 27-08-2014 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I am coming to the end of a house build in Mayo. I require a tiler to tile approx 200 meters sq, floors and walls. From research on the web it looks like tilers charge between 15 to 20 euro a sq m, although these prices were posted in 2011.
    Is this still the case, should I budget for between 3,000 and 4,000 euro for the job, I'm supplying material and tiles?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭not yet

diff wrote: »
    I am coming to the end of a house build in Mayo. I require a tiler to tile approx 200 meters sq, floors and walls. From research on the web it looks like tilers charge between 15 to 20 euro a sq m, although these prices were posted in 2011.
    Is this still the case, should I budget for between 3,000 and 4,000 euro for the job, I'm supplying material and tiles?

Next left, follow the road for a 100 mtrs turn right, down to the bottom of the hill and that's where you're looking for..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,166 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Welcome. This is a common query in this forum. Standard reply: Buy another bike

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,548 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

MOD VOICE: Moved to construction/Prices forum, slightly more appropriate

Advertisement