Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

FS: Wheelset (5 speed)

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭ eeeee

Hi, they would suit me down to the ground! are they 27" wheels or 700cc wheels? And could I be cheeky and offer€50? I want to upgrade my old Peugeot.

gadetra wrote: »
    Hi, they would suit me down to the ground! are they 27" wheels or 700cc wheels? And could I be cheeky and offer€50? I want to upgrade my old Peugeot.

ETA can collect in Dublin City centre

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ Trollhättan

Hi gadetra,

They are 700c...I should have mentioned that in the ad. Would prefer a bit closer to asking. I can have them in city centre tomorrow if you want...

Perfect, more tyre options! Could we meet in the middle at €55?

Perfect, more tyre options! Could we meet in the middle at €55?

Go on so ... that's close enough. Does tomorrow suit you to meet? I'll pm you contact details.

• Advertisement

Excellent thank you. Tomorrow's good, pm away :D

Wheels sold to gadetra...a prompt and decent buyer to deal with. Good Luck with them.

Thanks, a gent to deal with too, I look forward to a lighter future!

Advertisement