Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Wheelset (5 speed)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeeee

Hi, they would suit me down to the ground! are they 27" wheels or 700cc wheels? And could I be cheeky and offer€50? I want to upgrade my old Peugeot.

gadetra wrote: »
    Hi, they would suit me down to the ground! are they 27" wheels or 700cc wheels? And could I be cheeky and offer€50? I want to upgrade my old Peugeot.

ETA can collect in Dublin City centre

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Trollhättan

Hi gadetra,

They are 700c...I should have mentioned that in the ad. Would prefer a bit closer to asking. I can have them in city centre tomorrow if you want...

Perfect, more tyre options! Could we meet in the middle at €55?

Perfect, more tyre options! Could we meet in the middle at €55?

Go on so ... that's close enough. Does tomorrow suit you to meet? I'll pm you contact details.

• Advertisement

Excellent thank you. Tomorrow's good, pm away :D

Wheels sold to gadetra...a prompt and decent buyer to deal with. Good Luck with them.

Thanks, a gent to deal with too, I look forward to a lighter future!

Advertisement