Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Base2Race

Options
  • 27-08-2014 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

Anybody have any experience of dealing with these guys? Do they carry much stock in the shop in Ballymount or are they mostly an on line retailer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭RunDMC

They have moved downstairs in the Ballymount store, and they have a good range of stock, particularly Castelli. I've only browsed so far.

R

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭scott.s

I was in last Saturday buying some new shoes.

Large stock selection in store.
    Clothing: mainly Castelli and they have most of their lineup.
    Shoes: Specialized, Northwave, Giro
    Bikes: Argon 18, Cervelo, Storck, Giant, probably some others I missed.

Basically, anything online should be in store.

I can't recommend them enough. Great service and very helpful

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Mr. Grieves

scott.s wrote: »

Basically, anything online should be in store.

Not true in my experience, I'd ring first, though last time I tried it went straight to recorded message.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Charlie69 wrote: »
    Anybody have any experience of dealing with these guys? Do they carry much stock in the shop in Ballymount or are they mostly an on line retailer?

Good mechanics.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Speedmerchant

good guys to deal with. haven't seen website but will go the extra mile for you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement