Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation anywhere near Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 26-08-2014 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭

Hey, 2nd year student in DIT Aungier Street looking for a single room basically anywhere in Dublin, anyone with a spare room give me a PM, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Cat_Cam

I'm also a dit student in kevins street if you're interested, would you like to move in with me to a large one room above a chinese takeout? It's in Finglas, on griffith parade. The rent is 150 to 200 a month not including electricity. The 83 bus goes directly from college to this place so, it's very convenient. Also if you'd like, you can try and get a part-time job at the takeout below, I work there as well so subsidized meals can be organized.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 userofnames123

Another student here, 23 yr old girl need to find a place accepting rent allowance city centre, doing a course in liberties college in bull alley st near christchurch but not fussy where as long as its accessible by bike! Consider renting a place?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ciara1987....

Hey, 2nd year student in DIT Aungier Street looking for a single room basically anywhere in Dublin, anyone with a spare room give me a PM, thanks
    Would a digs in tallaght suit ? 370 a mth, family home well myself and my daughter .. I work shift hours so not here much ... Close to bus and luas ...

Update doesn't need to accept rent allowance!

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭internet_user

I've a place sorted now! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Kim1992

Hi, I'm a final year journalism student and part time barista, my friend and I are looking for a 2 bed apartment anywhere in Dublin (ideally southside or city centre) and we're finding it really hard to find a place that's suitable in our budget (€450 per person per month max) and I just wanted to see if anyone would like to try get a place with us or knew of anyone renting out two rooms? We're both from Wexford and really laid back and up for the craic but like to keep our house really clean too.

Kim1992 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a final year journalism student and part time barista, my friend and I are looking for a 2 bed apartment anywhere in Dublin (ideally southside or city centre) and we're finding it really hard to find a place that's suitable in our budget (€450 per person per month max) and I just wanted to see if anyone would like to try get a place with us or knew of anyone renting out two rooms? We're both from Wexford and really laid back and up for the craic but like to keep our house really clean too.

I'd be up for sharing!

I'll post if I find anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 18 IndieBindie

I'm up for sharing too. Been looking for accommodation for weeks. Must have rang over 100 places, placed endless ads, sent numerous of emails...it's proven to be a nightmare!

@indiebindie and @userofnames123 sent you both a pm, there's definitely a few that sound promising

• Advertisement

I'm up for sharing too. Been looking for accommodation for weeks. Must have rang over 100 places, placed endless ads, sent numerous of emails...it's proven to be a nightmare!

I hear you!

I think we would want to snatch it pretty fast if you guys are up for it because it will go like that!

Well we're free for viewings any time this week so if everyone's in then I can email to see if we can get a viewing?

Kim1992 wrote: »
    Well we're free for viewings any time this week so if everyone's in then I can email to see if we can get a viewing?

I'm available anytime after 4 pm but as long as one person checks it out to see there's nothing majorly flawed I wouldn't mind going straight ahead with it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement