Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone found beside Athlone bus station

Options
  • 26-08-2014 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I don't know if this is the right place to submit this but I found a good working phone beside the bus station in Athlone on Sunday afternoon and am looking to return it to its rightful owner.

It looks like it was lost around 2 in Athlone by the looks of the recent recipients...

Anyone know of some recently losing one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭veryangryman

I don't know if this is the right place to submit this but I found a good working phone beside the bus station in Athlone on Sunday afternoon and am looking to return it to its rightful owner.

It looks like it was lost around 2 in Athlone by the looks of the recent recipients...

Anyone know of some recently losing one?

Report it missing at the station itself/leave your details in case someone calls them. Probably more useful. Most locals here don't use boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭stooge

any chance you can charge it up and ring a number on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RealmOfFlames

Report it missing at the station itself/leave your details in case someone calls them. Probably more useful. Most locals here don't use boards.

Im not from there and I didnt have time on the day. It was lashing and dead. I will prob just post it down

• Registered Users Posts: 12 RealmOfFlames

stooge wrote: »
    any chance you can charge it up and ring a number on it?

Its got OS7 on it and no sim. I have a few past text names but no numbers as i need a pin and don't want to disable the phone inputting random codes

Advertisement