Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travel time from Maynooth to the M50

Options
  • 26-08-2014 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Can anyone tell me please what traffic and travel times are like from Maynooth to the M50 Mon-Fri, between half 7 and 8 in the morning? And from M50 to Maynooth around 6 in the evening? Thanks in advance :-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

by car? and do you mean to the junction with M50 - i.e. Liffey Valley?

I'd imagine 15 mins max

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

There can be a good bit of traffic at the Celbridge interchange, I'd allow 25 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 33 realtabeag00

Thank you both for your replies. Yes by car and to the M50 junction.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Electronic signs on the m50n just before the n4 junction were usually showing 11/12 mins to maynooth over the summer
    At 5:15 pm or so

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Anywhere from 10 to 25 minutes, it's hugely weather and incident dependent. Motorway needs widening to Maynooth but that won't happen for a few years at least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

MYOB wrote: »
    Motorway needs widening to Maynooth but that won't happen for a few years at least.

I think that's planned for after the electrification of the Maynooth line :)

Advertisement