Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a book

Options
  • 26-08-2014 7:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I don't read much books for leisure tbh I do be busy with college books.. However in the summer id like to start reading iv read one book last summer which was an amazing read for me the book was called outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and I really enjoyed it

If anyone can recommend a good book probably similar to this book, something I can take from it and learn, I wouldn't be big into pure fictional books

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

On the popular science section of my bookshelf:
    A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson

Right Hand Left Hand - Chris McManus

Small World: Uncovering Nature's Hidden Networks - Mark Buchanan

Bad Science - Ben Goldacre

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭spongebob89

BopNiblets wrote: »
    On the popular science section of my bookshelf:
    A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson

Right Hand Left Hand - Chris McManus

Small World: Uncovering Nature's Hidden Networks - Mark Buchanan

Bad Science - Ben Goldacre

Thanks for tge recommendations can you give me a brief overview of what each one is about if you have time? Cheers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Thanks for tge recommendations can you give me a brief overview of what each one is about if you have time? Cheers

Jesus. Look them up on amazon and you'll find out what they're about.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Freakonomics

Guns,germs&steel

Advertisement