Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am I cursed?

Options
  • 26-08-2014 3:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Everything I buy from e-shop.ie turns into utter rubbish... It can't be coincidence? I take good care of everything I buy but it seems to just not be sufficient.. Does anyone else have this problem? Or am I doomed to receive the short straw? I'm not bafmouthing them in anyway I'm just genuinely wondering if it's just me!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Video

Well i've never bought from there but i am on my third protank2 ,broke my aspire nautilus last week after 1 day of vaping, been through several other tanks that all eventually failed. You are not alone sir. I try to take care of my stuff too but there'll always be a time when you drop your tank or something. IMO if i get a few months out of something now i count myself lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

I wouldn't touch them with an extra long bargepole.
    I bought some Kanger coils off them a while back and out of the five pack, two were duds and the other three lasted only a couple of days.

Also bought an ego battery with a display, it stopped taking a charge after about two weeks.
    They have not replied to any of my emails to date.

I see no mention of "Genuine" or "Authentic" on their site, that could explain it!!

Also the "we'll beat any price" stinks of last weeks mackerel to me :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

I wouldn't touch them with an extra long bargepole.
    I bought some Kanger coils off them a while back and out of the five pack, two were duds and the other three lasted only a couple of days.

Also bought an ego battery with a display, it stopped taking a charge after about two weeks.
    They have not replied to any of my emails to date.

I see no mention of "Genuine" or "Authentic" on their site, that could explain it!!

Also the "we'll beat any price" stinks of last weeks mackerel to me :mad:

Returning my aerotank and nautilus... Is it normal for the Vamo to not read ohms right? Tempted to return that too...

If it's not reading ohms, no matter what tank you put on it then throw it back too. :mad:

Did you check the Nautilus and Aerotank Verification codes online?
    Scratch off the silver stuff like on a scratch card and check the code on the manufacturers site.

You may find that these are cheap as chips knocks offs!! Then again they could be genuine.

Not much you can do about it if they were sold to you as "Aspire type" or "Kanger style", but if you were misled into thinking that they were the genuine article, then demand your money back.

• Advertisement

Did you check the Nautilus and Aerotank Verification codes online?
    Scratch off the silver stuff like on a scratch card and check the code on the manufacturers site.

You may find that these are cheap as chips knocks offs!! Then again they could be genuine.

Not much you can do about it if they were sold to you as "Aspire type" or "Kanger style", but if you were misled into thinking that they were the genuine article, then demand your money back.

None of that on it!! Nope on website it claims to be genuine. And with the Vamo it is always misreading... I mean it can read a 1.8ohm nautilus coil for example at 3.9....

That's not good!!! Genuine Kanger and Aspire (could be others, I don't know) have a scratch off silver stuff that reveals a serial number. You can check that number on the manufacturers site to see if it's genuine.

If the box didn't have this silver scratch off stuff, then I'd almost certainly say they are fakes, and bad ones at that.
    Even the fakers are putting bogey serial numbers and scratch of stuff on their fakes, in the hope that nobody will bother checking.

That's not good!!! Genuine Kanger and Aspire (could be others, I don't know) have a scratch off silver stuff that reveals a serial number. You can check that number on the manufacturers site to see if it's genuine.

If the box didn't have this silver scratch off stuff, then I'd almost certainly say they are fakes, and bad ones at that.
    Even the fakers are putting bogey serial numbers and scratch of stuff on their fakes, in the hope that nobody will bother checking.

None of that on either. Bought a new vamo in a nice rainbow colour from fast tech. :)

Advertisement