Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Deadline help

Options
  • 25-08-2014 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I got a course and accepted it and have now registered, but i have had second thoughts and now want to accept my level 6 instead! what are my options? I really want my level 6 and really need some good advice

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 junior c

Deadline was yesterday,you cant change,you might be lucky and your 1st choice could be offered in round 2 on thursday.good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 27 WildConn

Will there be more vacant places soon because they are none that I want on the list now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

If its in the same college you could always switch during the year.

It's not the course its the college. It is 4 hours away from home and I didn't think I'd feel so homesick and really want closer to home

My first choice is the same college so the Vacant places is my only option

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You have already asked these questions on the CAO offers thread, and got the same answers there! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement