Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops in Leinster

Options
  • 25-08-2014 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

Gonna be hitting Dublin now in the next week or two and reckon its about time I got a new watch. Im not set on anything in particular. Im half thinking I could probably pick up a second hand omega or maybe just get 2 or 3 cheaper peices- orient tissot etc Just have to see whats out there and what catches my eye really.

Any shops in Dublin/Leinster area I should check out? (I know people say buy online, but Im very much a buy-from-a-bricks-and-mortar type of person)

EDIT: Just thought Id add, I did read the sticky and got the two or three shops that were listed there. But I know there has to be a lot more places about.... there has to be some little gems where would I could find a nice Vostok or similar. In other words, if I spent the full weekend browsing watch shops.... that would be heaven :)

Advertisement