Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

vaxhaul insignia estate

Options
  • 25-08-2014 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know if this car fits 3 car seats. (2 car seats and one booster. new born, 2.5 year old and 6 year old)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Yes to my knowledge the insignia can take 3 baby seats, booster being smaller than a baby seat, you should have no problem. In reply to your other thread about the avensis, I think I read somewhere that they will take 3 also. If they are saloons/hatch/estates it doesn't make any difference, the back seats are the same length across. Best bet when car hunting is to bring the baby seats with you and loosely fit them into the back to know for certain if they will fit. Different baby seat manufacturers will have slightly different size seats, so bring your own to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭zizou_

i was in the same boat a couple of years ago. Tried the father's mondeo and seats wouldn't fit. The mondeo seems a bit wider than the insignia so can't see that being any better. We had the rear facing seat and forward facing seat on the outside in the flat portion of the seats - only way i could see it working is if you fix these seats on the sloped part right at the edge which seemed a bit dodgy.

Any decent MPV with 3 independent seats will do the job.

Advertisement