Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LCVP - Help!

Options
  • 25-08-2014 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭

Hi, I'm currently doing my LCVP portfolio and have just gotten to the action plan. I did a fundraising event with a group of people last year, however, it was not my lcvp class. I was wondering if that fundraising event is okay to do the write up on?

Also, our LCVP class did do a fundraiser but I wasn't involved :/ will it matter if my plan is completely different to everyone elses in the class?

Help would really be appreciated, I am really confused right now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 J.Moffitt

oktplz wrote: »
    Hi, I'm currently doing my LCVP portfolio and have just gotten to the action plan. I did a fundraising event with a group of people last year, however, it was not my lcvp class. I was wondering if that fundraising event is okay to do the write up on?

Also, our LCVP class did do a fundraiser but I wasn't involved :/ will it matter if my plan is completely different to everyone elses in the class?

Help would really be appreciated, I am really confused right now :(

You can do the plan on the event which you were a part of.. It doesn't matter that yours will be different if anything it will help cause the same examiner corrects all of them so if yours is different it will help you more... PM if you have any other questions

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭oktplz

J.Moffitt wrote: »
    You can do the plan on the event which you were a part of.. It doesn't matter that yours will be different if anything it will help cause the same examiner corrects all of them so if yours is different it will help you more... PM if you have any other questions

Oh that's perfect, thanks a million! Sorry I was so confused about it! Thanks will do :)

Advertisement