Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re-wicking Kanger duel coils

Options
  • 25-08-2014 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Picked up a Protank 3 and some dual coils recently, I have to say that I didn't notice a significant difference in the vaping experience between the Protank 2 (single coil) and the Protank 3 (apart from much quicker liquid use in the newer model).

Anyway, does anyone know its its possible to rewick these new coil heads with relative ease? I've yet to rip one of the heads apart, they seem to be quite well put together (i.e. hard to take apart).

EDIT: Looks like it can be done albeit with a fair bit more effort than with the single coil heads. I think the key is getting the top stem off without damaging it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaObtEQcN8#t=684

Comments

Advertisement