Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with tank

Options
  • 25-08-2014 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Ok so I've come back to this world after a while back on the smokes, determined to stick it out this time! So anyway when I was last vaping I was using a mom and pops tank (I think) with the rubber grommets and punched carto. It worked great but the hassle of changing the carto has sent me looking for a new tank...woah!!! Things have changed! Adjustable this...rebuildable that... I just want a reliable dual coil tank, straight forward with decent vapour and flavour...no fancy wizardry. Can anyone help steer me in the right direction? I've bought myself a stingray clone simply for the solid feel compared to skinny egos, I use VG juice, it all works great with the mom and pops...so basically I want something similar in simplicity but easier to change out and clean. Thanks for any advice or help :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

The protank 2 used with the air control base (sold seperatly 4euro) is the most hassle free zero leaking good flavor tank i have used and remains my main tank despite having kayfun,aqua,quasar,magma clones.

It does however use single coils, which i count as a plus because they a very easy to diy rewick and recoil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Aerotank Mega would get a thumbs up from me. Others love it, others hate it.

Nautilus would be another option.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭nuttyboy79

For straight forward no bells no whistles you wont go far wrong with the Aspire ET-S BDC.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/etsbdc.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Aerotank Mega would get a thumbs up from me. Others love it, others hate it.

Nautilus would be another option.

These two will fit well on a stingray clone. The other suggestions are too small and will look really wonky.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 giblin99

Firstly thanks for all responses, I had thought that myself about the aspire looking funny on the stingray because of how skinny it is, but I've read mixed reviews on the aerotank and the nautilus too, its hard to tell from photos but the protanks look kind of short and stumpy...which would sit well on the stingray (if the photo shows their true shape) is the protank 2 better than the protank 3? Are there any other similar tanks...width wise to suit the stingray, thanks again

• Advertisement

Also any opinions on the 5ml hypertank that TBS have?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

giblin99 wrote: »
    Also any opinions on the 5ml hypertank that TBS have?

It's shight!!
    Leaks and gurgles like Mad

Tickityboo wrote: »
    It's shight!!
    Leaks and gurgles like Mad

Haha ok cheers for the full honesty :) I'll stay away from that one then so

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

A protank won't sit well on the stingray, way too narrow. I can't think of any more non rebuildable tanks that are 22mm.

A nautilius with the new BVC coils should be good.

EGriff wrote: »
    A protank won't sit well on the stingray, way too narrow. I can't think of any more non rebuildable tanks that are 22mm.

A nautilius with the new BVC coils should be good.
    Ok cheers I'll give that a try :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement