Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when do colleges send out their welcome packs?

Options
  • 25-08-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

I accepted an offer from Carlow College a week ago and haven't received a prospectus yet. Does anyone know when colleges generally send out their information packs? After the 2nd round offers?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

All I got after I accepted was a letter with registration details.

Usually welcome packs are handed out on registration day I thought.

BTW why do u need a prospectus if you have already accepted a place

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Owryan wrote: »
    All I got after I accepted was a letter with registration details.

Usually welcome packs are handed out on registration day I thought.

BTW why do u need a prospectus if you have already accepted a place

I don't, I just thought that's what was sent out along with a letter after you accept the offer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    I don't, I just thought that's what was sent out along with a letter after you accept the offer

Ah right, for a minute I thought u had applied for a course knowing nothing about it.

Best of luck anyway. Carlow is a pretty good town for students, you ll have a blast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

Owryan wrote: »
    Ah right, for a minute I thought u had applied for a course knowing nothing about it.

Best of luck anyway. Carlow is a pretty good town for students, you ll have a blast

oh no, haha :p Thank you! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Raspberry Fileds

I don't remember when, but certainly before term started, TCD sent me a course specific welcome pack as well as a societies brochure and various other leaflets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement