Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM Lewin store prices vs online

Options
  • 25-08-2014 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm up in Dublin in a couple of days and plan on picking up some shirts in tm Lewin while I'm there. Just wondering if the price in-store match the online price, ie special offers etc? Also the shirts look to be decent quality, are they as good as they seem to be.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭retroactive

I bought 3 shirts for ~130 euro. They're herringbone and of great quality. The staff are particularly pleasant aswell. Cannot speak for the online store though

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭nicol

Thanks retroactive, I was a little concerned about the quality but you and other posters on previous threads all have good things to say about it, just hope that they have the same deals in the shop as online! Will post an update after I've been in tomorrow.
    I bought 3 shirts for ~130 euro. They're herringbone and of great quality. The staff are particularly pleasant aswell. Cannot speak for the online store though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Shirts are very good quality. You can get some much better deals online though.

Worth keeping an eye on this site.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=lewin

Will keep an eye on that site, need shirts sooner rather than later so I'll purchase tomorrow all going well.
    Mezcita wrote: »
    Shirts are very good quality. You can get some much better deals online though.

Worth keeping an eye on this site.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/search?action=search&keywords=lewin

Just to let ye know, went in to the shop last week and was glad that I did. I would have bought a slim fit shirt online but the fitted shirt was a much better fit. They didn't have a great selection in my size so I just bought one but I will be keeping an eye for bargains online in the future. Very helpful staff in there BTW.
    nicol wrote: »
    Will keep an eye on that site, need shirts sooner rather than later so I'll purchase tomorrow all going well.

• Advertisement
Advertisement